- RSS Channel Showcase 9838890
- RSS Channel Showcase 7011054
- RSS Channel Showcase 2984531
- RSS Channel Showcase 4375608
Articles on this Page
- 10/28/14--11:05: _A Message From “The...
- 12/14/14--16:18: _Breathe and Release
- 01/01/15--18:39: _Blog Topics For 2015
- 01/27/15--18:51: _A Love Letter To Al...
- 04/15/15--02:11: _A Message From “The...
- 04/30/15--06:23: _Aftermaths
- 05/04/15--02:42: _A Message From “The...
- 05/14/15--17:21: _A Message From “The...
- 12/16/15--11:51: _A Message From “The...
- 12/29/15--19:41: _On Chance As A Face...
- 02/07/16--18:11: _My Landlord’s Dog
- 05/24/16--01:45: _A Message From “The...
- 06/25/16--10:57: _A Message From “The...
- 08/12/16--01:29: _A Message From “The...
- 09/14/16--01:23: _On Seeking Safe Haven
- 03/17/17--05:47: _A Message from “The...
- 07/23/17--01:10: _A Message From “The...
- 08/14/17--20:52: _A Message From “The...
- 10/28/14--11:05: A Message From “The Family”: On Accepting Change In Physical Reality
- 12/14/14--16:18: Breathe and Release
- 01/01/15--18:39: Blog Topics For 2015
- 01/27/15--18:51: A Love Letter To Alex, On the Anniversary of His Suicide
- 04/15/15--02:11: A Message From “The Family”: On Pets
- 04/30/15--06:23: Aftermaths
- 05/04/15--02:42: A Message From “The Family”: On Reality
- 05/14/15--17:21: A Message From “The Family”: On Reincarnation
- 12/16/15--11:51: A Message From “The Family”: On Prayer
- 12/29/15--19:41: On Chance As A Face of God
- 02/07/16--18:11: My Landlord’s Dog
- 05/24/16--01:45: A Message From “The Family”: On Eating Disorders
- 06/25/16--10:57: A Message From “The Family”: On Human Goodness
- 08/12/16--01:29: A Message From “The Family”: On The Beloved Dead
- 09/14/16--01:23: On Seeking Safe Haven
- 03/17/17--05:47: A Message from “The Family”: On Finding the Center
- 07/23/17--01:10: A Message From “The Family”: On the Theory of An Evolving Deity
- 08/14/17--20:52: A Message From “The Family”: On Finding the Love You Want
Mr Rand has asked us why it is so hard for him to accept change when it occurs in physical reality. We reply that it is because you [originally] come from a [nonphysical] reality where nothing changes; or at least, nothing changes in such a way as to cause pain and torment. In [physical] reality […]
I don’t know about you, but I find the holiday season pretty stressful. I have to remind myself all the time these days that I don’t need to be perfect in order to be acceptable to Spirit or myself. I can’t please all the people all of the time; and 5 minutes taken out of […]
randleeMy brother Jeff, 1954-1990Rand_in_your_stocking_flyer
Welcome to the New Year! I thought I’d run by you my first-ever poll on which topics you’d like to see explored on this blog during the next year. Vote for as many as you like! There’s even a space at the end for you to suggest a topic not covered above. When you’re done, just […]
Dear Alex, Today, January 27th, is the anniversary of the day I found you dead on your bed in 1988. My elderly cat has been sick, and though I love him dearly and will miss him terribly when it is his time to pass, my weeping was so intense today, and my feelings of guilt […]
Mister Rand is today facing the possibility that his pet feline, Urdwill, may have more cancerous tumors growing upon his body. They may be malignant or they may be nonmalignant, but in any event Mister Rand’s cat is not eating, although he is drinking water. Mister Rand is remembering all the pets, and all the […]
One of the most painful things about the death of a beloved is not how much difference it makes in one’s days afterwards, but how little. My sweet 14-year-old cat, Urdwill (a.k.a. Burd), was as much part of my day and night as any close family member might have been; but I still have to […]
Reality is an agreement.
On the subject of reincarnation there are many views, and the views we express herein are not meant to be interpreted as Truth for all beings. Take what feels right and leave the rest. But it is our observation and experience from our vantage point both in the nonphysical and physical that religious or philosophical […]
Mister Rand has asked us to speak to him and you concerning the matter of prayer; i.e., asking Higher Power, or God, or Goddess, or the Universe, or the Greater Self, or the Buddha, or Invisible Sky Friend, to intervene in physical reality in order to bring the one who prays a desired outcome. The […]
A good friend gave me an intriguing Christmas present today, a book entitled, The Improbability Principle: Why Coincidences, Miracles, and Rare Events Happen Every Day. The author is David J. Hand, emeritus professor of mathematics and a senior research investigator at Imperial College London. His book aims to explain, via statistics, how the uncertainty that […]
My landlord’s dog is a white female American bulldog named Julie. She is 8 years old, and exudes sweetness and love to such an extent that nearly everyone who meets her tells my landlord, whom I’ll call Jim, “If you ever decide to give her up, I’ll take her.” I rent a room in Jim’s […]
randleeEPSON scanner image
It is the Divine Healer alone Who can repair the damaged heart.
Mister Rand has found himself deeply upset by the carnage in Florida’s gay and Lesbian nightclub, the club in which half a hundred individuals lost their physical bodies to bullets and many more were traumatized. Understand that evil is an act, not a condition; that one can say, out of rage and fear, that so-and-so […]
randleeJeffrey Robert Lee (L); Rand Benjamin Lee (R)
[On January 27, 1988, I walked into my love Stuart’s bedroom and found him dead on the bed. He and I had been lovers for only 2 years. We worked as psychics together in Key West, Florida and Santa Fe, New Mexico; we met originally when he came to me seeking Louise Hay-type guided meditations for […]
I’ve spent most of my sixty-five years of life looking for a person, doctrine, or organization that I could build my life around. I started out looking to my parents to fulfill this role. I found early on that I could depend upon my father to provide us with shelter, clothing, food, and the luxuries of upper […]
Truth cannot be denied forever.
The pain and travail available in Thought Reality is a remnant of a Maker less aware of the suffering of Its creation than It later became.
There is a story running about in physical reality that all one has to do in order to be happy forever is to locate, connect with verbally, and interact nurturingly with another human being who embodies every aspect of spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and moral value which the seeker feels is missing from him- or herself. […]